- On both library floors in General Stacks. See main floor general stacks map and upper floor general stacks map for details.
- Books, ebooks, journals, e-journals, DVDs, electronic databases and more
- Most organized by Library of Congress Classification System
- Formed in 1974 with
- 60,000 volumes from St. Joseph's College, MD on religion, art, and nursing
- 123,000 volumes from Parsons College, IA on the liberal arts
- On library's upper floor. See upper floor Curriculum Library map
- Supports elementary and secondary education programs
- Texas state-adopted textbooks and teacher's editions, as well as supporting material
- Organized by Dewey Decimal Classification System
Juvenile Collection & Easy Book Room
- On library's upper floor. See upper floor Juvenile & Easy Books map
- Children's fiction and non-fiction books and media
- Non-fiction books, folklore, and fairy tales organized by Dewey Decimal Classification System
- Fiction books organized alphabetically by author, with "easy" books shelved in the Easy Book Room
- See Children's and Teens' Resources guide
- On library's main floor. See main floor media map
- Documentaries, educational films, popular movies, and more
- Most journals are accessed online via the Journals List
- Current print issues are on library's main floor. See main floor current journals map
- Bound back issues are on both library floors in General Stacks. See main floor general stacks map and upper floor general stacks map
- Microfilm back issues are on library's main floor in the Microfilm Room (main floor microfilm map) & on upper floor near the restrooms (upper floor microfilm map)
- Organized by Library of Congress Classification System
- See Dictionaries & Quick Facts guide
- Print collection on library's main floor. See main floor reference map
- Dictionaries, style manuals, encyclopedias, U.S. and Texas law materials, and more.
- On library's main floor. See main floor leisure reading map
- Current fiction and non-fiction bestsellers.
Find Journal Articles
"critical thinking" AND ("higher education" OR college*)
Select limiters (articles from scholarly publications, etc.) on results screen.